1 Opening - Islamabad - Full-Time - Machine Learning
Senior Machine Learning EngineerApply for position
Maximize client lifetime value through a relentless focus on project innovation and delivery.
As, a Machine Learning Engineer you would help us to create and improve our PackageX product. You would need exceptional skills in programming and also have knowledge of data science and software engineering.
Our Ideal Candidate
You are always on a lookout to unlock and maximize your real potential. You dream big, hustle, take risks, and never quit.
Proactive, Leadership capabilities, Team player, Positive attitude with high level of emotional intelligence towards work and life, take and implement feedback, creative problem-solving skills, customer obsession, love & live Innovation, startup mindset, strive for excellence.
Day-to-Day Tasks & Activities
- Development and optimization of state-of-the-art deep learning models using deep Learning frameworks, covering computer vision, object detection and localization.
- Work with framework software developers to facilitate end-to-end optimization.
- Distribute the model training and inference into multi-node systems, allowing scalable optimization and performance.
- Design and enable next generation deep learning systems.
- Perform Data Cleansing Data preparation through Digital Image Processing.
- Will work on change detection algorithms (background subtraction etc)
- Documentation and formulation of report and work progress to management and clients.
- Articulate the model performance and evaluation / results through ROC curves and evaluation matrix.
- Meet the coding style and standards requirements in python Pep 8, Flake 8 etc.
- Follow the Agile methodology (Sprints) and daily stand-ups.
What You Need
- Master’s or BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any related fields (Statistics, Applied Math, or Computational Neuroscience)
- 2+ years of experience in the following area: Background in DL, ML algorithms and model development.
- Experience designing and developing professional software using Python, C++.
- Fluency and experience in python, OpenCV, Numpy, Pandas.
- Familiarity and proficiency with DL, ML frameworks (eg. TensorFlow, Keras, AWS Sagemaker) is highly required.
- Experience in 3D computer vision and video analytics algorithms, such as image segmentation,3d reconstruction, object and motion detection, tracking and classification.
- Two year of experience in machine learning algorithms for vision problems, including deep learning.
- Experience in real-time video analytics pipeline
What We Offer
- Attractive compensation package.
- Medical for dependents.
- Annual bonus.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.
Females and overseas nationals/dual-nationals looking to move back are encouraged to apply.
Write to us at email@example.com